The Obama Watch
March 29, 2024, 07:31:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Obama Crisis, a place to talk about the USA with Obama as President.

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A True Patriot Walks to Washginton, Let's Give Him Our Support !

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A True Patriot Walks to Washginton, Let's Give Him Our Support !  (Read 1002 times)
obamawatch
Administrator

« on: May 17, 2009, 06:50:09 am »

Due to the political assault on the Declaration of Independence, The United States Constitution, and individual rights, I have decided to take a walk from my green house in Rockford, IL to a White House in the Kingdom of Washington D.C.

I feel that the time has come for Americans to aggressively remind all those holding elected office, that it is “We the People,” not they, “the elected,” who ultimately decide the fate of this wonderful country.

I will be on the road from May 30th until July 3rd. It would be an HONOR to stay with other true AMERICANS along the way so please contact me ASAP if you, or somebody you know, would be willing to “host” me for one evening. How many times in your life do you have the opportunity to help out a complete stranger?

Finally, if there is ANYONE living in the Washington, D.C. area that would like to tip back a few Sam Adams with me and my crew, just let me know one thing… where & when. We will be more than ready!

Here is my daily route information:

May 30 - New Lebanon, IL
May 31 - Mooseheart, IL
June 1 - Crest Hill, IL
June 2 - Chicago Heights, IL
June 3 - Valparaiso, IN
June 4 - Hamlet, IN
June 5 - Bourbon, IN
June 6 - Larwill, IN
June 7 - Fort Wayne, IN
June 8 - Convoy, OH
June 9 - Rushmore, OH
June 10 - New Stark, OH
June 11 - Upper Sandusky, OH
June 12 - Leesville, OH
June 13 - Widowville, OH
June 14 - Honeytown, OH
June 15 - Canton, OH
June 16 - Kensington, OH
June 17 - Chester, WV
June 18 - Crafton, PA
June 19 - Irwin, PA
June 20 - Ligonier, PA
June 21 - Reels Corners, PA
June 22 - Lutzville, PA
June 23 - McConnellsburg, PA
June 24 - Gettysburg, PA
June 26 - Marston, MD
June 27 - Laytonsville, MD
June 28 - Bethesda, MD
June 29 - Washington, DC

Also, if there is anyone in the Northern Illinois area with a small motorhome who would be willing to let my small crew use it during my walk, please contact me ASAP.

Finally, any financial help would be put to very good use. I can be very persuasive at times!

Sincerely,

Kurt Kallenbach

You can contact me via email at: DCTea1773@gmail.com or by cell phone at: 815-289-8902

“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

Thomas Jefferson

http://walkthetalk.reteaparty.com/

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

obamawatch
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 06:52:13 am »

Had Chicago been on his walk, I certainly would do something for him.  We ALL need to be united!
Report Spam   Logged
bottdog
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 09:53:04 am »

Just thinking:  should we contact him and ask him for updates along the way?  This could prove interesting.  I'd like to talk to this guy.  He's on to something!
Report Spam   Logged
obamawatch
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 09:56:28 am »

That is a great idea bott,  we can even offer to keep readers updated on his trip.  Let's email him!

Just thinking:  should we contact him and ask him for updates along the way?  This could prove interesting.  I'd like to talk to this guy.  He's on to something!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 03:12:19 pm by bottdog » Report Spam   Logged
JBH
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 07:20:04 am »

bottdog:

He will be right around the corner from me in Gettysburg June 24th. I will reachout for him and see if we can hook up and have a beer.

JBH
Report Spam   Logged
bottdog
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 06:51:10 pm »

Good deal!  I'm going to try to meet up with him in Pittsburgh, too.  We can put something together, maybe?
Report Spam   Logged
bottdog
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 07:18:26 pm »

Met up with Kurt Friday night and had dinner with him and his wife.  A little background info:  these two just got married in May!!! 

They are amazing people who's hearts are exactly where they need to be. As they travel, they are meeting with many folks.  Some amazingly generous people are in our country!  I'm a little embarrassed that I couldn't do more for them. They are hearing MANY Americans sick to death of the shenanigans in DC.  Wish I could be there when they arrive!

There is, slowly but surely, a groundswell building out there.  Needless to say, Kurt and Deb are well connected and well armed with lots of info to "educate the masses" as it were. I wouldn't underestimate this couple....

JBH will be meeting up with them in Gettysburg.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: