The Obama Watch
March 28, 2024, 03:34:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Obama Crisis, a place to talk about the USA with Obama as President.

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Joseph Farah Ask A Very Valid Question.. Why the Cover Up?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joseph Farah Ask A Very Valid Question.. Why the Cover Up?  (Read 332 times)
obamawatch
Administrator

« on: April 27, 2009, 07:07:58 pm »

Joseph Farah of World Net Daily  makes a good point when he questions if there is a cover-up regarding Barry Soetoro’s constitutional eligibility to serve as President.

He reminds his readers that during the campaign that major media outlets did stories regarding a presidential candidate’s constitutional eligibility, however it was NOT Barry Soetoro they were after, it was shamefully Senator McCain’s eligibility.   In fact, Senator McCain who served our country so valiantly, eligibility was sooooooo important that there actually were congressional hearings regarding it.

I like Joseph would like to know why the MSM won’t touch this topic with a 20 foot pole, why the complacency?  Why the double standards?    It is without a doubt that Senator McCain served our country, he carries the scars.

Where did Barry Soetoro /aka Barack Obama come from?  We don’t know, he has sealed every record that would help us understand, he has fought tooth and nail to keep his past a secret, my question and the 6 million dollar question is why?

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

charlene4
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 06:07:40 pm »

Good thought re McCain. It is beyond shameful that he was questioned and at the same time this nobody was getting away with the same problem.
I wonder if the whole MC Cain question was not part of of a plan in case they had to answer for bo. Ya know like setting the stage?
I have never in my life thought this suspiciously about anything. This whole hoax has me crazed!
Report Spam   Logged
charlene4
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 12:34:29 pm »

Huh?Huh??? What happenned to Jerome Corsi? Ever since he was arrestted in Kenya and released he seems to have been shut up. I am hoping it is his choice because he has some real proof and is just waiting for the right time!
I remeber hearing he and Shawn discussing being on Hannity the following week, Shawn was very excited to have him. Then it went blank. No more talk of him and I have hardly seen anything of him. I had great hopes for him. I know he suppossedly had to rest for a back problem, but it is very strange how he was apparently silenced.
Report Spam   Logged
bottdog
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 06:40:48 pm »

Good question, Charlene.  Here's another one: whatever happened to the show down over the Occidental College records?
Report Spam   Logged
Mike

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 08:13:18 pm »

isn't World Net Daily one of those extreme right wing publications?  Of course they would be the only ones to cover this issue, the rest of the world knows that President Obama was born in Hawaii.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: