The Obama Watch
March 29, 2024, 08:44:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Obama Crisis, a place to talk about the USA with Obama as President.

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Orly Taitz

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Orly Taitz  (Read 305 times)
bottdog
« on: April 26, 2009, 11:05:59 am »

New Line of Attack-State/National Guard Quo Warranto
Saturday, April 18th, 2009

As I finally have a new blog, new home free of all the Obama thugs, I can finally launch a new line of attack, that got delayed by two weeks because of the blog problems. I am sending today Matthew Michael Edwards v Obama Quo Warranto to the Attorney General of Wyoming and Governor of Wyoming.

I will explain in simple terms, what I am doing. Quo warranto, as I explained previously is a cause of action that is usually filed by the government against one holding a position in the government, whereby he is required to prove that he is eligible for the position. The first Quo Warranto I served on Attorney General Eric Holder, second on US attorney for the District of Columbia Jeffrey Taylor. This third one I am filing on behalf on my client Matt Edwards, active National Guardsman in Wyoming.

What most people don’t understand is that Quo Warranto can be not only federal, but also state. Each governor of a state is in charge of it’s National Guard, however in the military theatre in Iraq and Afghanistan all the National guards are under orders of commander in Chief or greatly influenced by the orders of Commander in Chief. Their lives are dependent on the decisions of the Commander in Chief.  In this Quo Warranto on behalf of my client, Wyoming Guardsman Matthew Michael Edwards I demand that the Governor and the Attorney General of Wyoming institute proper Quo Warranto action to verify Obama’s eligibility to serve as Commander in Chief, due to the fact that he is not a Natural born citizen and never qualified to be the President and Commander in chief. 

If any of you would like to volunteer and help with mailing by certified mail such quo warranto to all the Governors and Attorney Generals, or you would like to cover the postage fees for the mailings, please contact me at 949-683-5411 or e-mail dr_taitz@yahoo.com. You can see actual pleadings later today or tomorrow on this blog  orlytaitzesq.com

thank you

Orly
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bottdog
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 11:15:57 am »

Letter to the General Counsel of admiral Mallen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
26302 La Paz ste 211
Mission Viejo CA92691
Fax     949-586-2082
OrlyTaitzESQ.com
dr_taitz@yahoo.com

April 21, 2009

Attn:  Captain James Crawford
Legal Counsel for Admiral Mullen
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Pentagon
Room 2D 938
Washington DC 20318-9999
Phone 703-697-1137

Dear Captain Crawford:

Enclosed are follow-up documents to our prior communication.

If you recall, I currently represent 160 plaintiffs, who include members of the US military with ranks as high as Major General.  Some of these plaintiffs are also current State Representatives in their respective state legislatures.

This packet includes the following documents:

Verified Quo Warranto Complaint, which was filed by these US military plaintiffs and served on Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States, demanding that Quo Warranto proceedings be instituted to prove that Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama is eligible for the position of the US President.

Verified Quo Warranto Complaint served on US Attorney for the District of Columbia, Jeffrey Taylor, demanding commencement of Quo Warranto proceedings for Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama to prove his eligibility for the position of the US President.

Dossiers 1 – 6, forwarded to US Attorney General Eric Holder, FBI Director Robert Mueller, Director of the Secret Service Mark Sullivan, and Chief Justice John Roberts, as well as to all of the Supreme Court associate justices.  The dossiers include the following items:

a.  Statement of federal agent Steven Coffman, presenting evidence that Barack   Hussein Obama’s Selective Service certificate was forged and backdated.  This evidence shows that Obama’s Selective Service certificate was prepared in 2008 and backdated to appear as if it was prepared in 1980.  Failure to fill out a timely certification for selective service makes one ineligible for work in the executive branch of the US government, which understandably includes the presidency as the top position in the government.

b.  Statement of Sandra Ramsey Lines, a forensic document examiner, explaining why the Certification of Live Birth, which was posted by Barack Obama on the internet, cannot be considered to be a genuine document and the reasons for the need to review the original vault copy of this document.

c.  Statement of Jorje Baro, licensed private investigator, showing evidence of forgery in the Certification of Live Birth, which was posted on the internet by Barack Hussein Obama.

d.  Statement of Neil Sankey, a licensed private investigator, identifying 100          addresses, located all over the US, for Barack and Michelle Obama.  Since most of these addresses are connected to different social security numbers, this may constitute evidence of identity theft, social security fraud, tax evasion fraud, campaign contributions fraud, charitable organizations fraud and other related crimes.

e.  School registration records from Indonesia showing that Barack Obama was legally registered under the name of Barry Soetoro (last name of his stepfather). 

f.  Barack Obama’s Illinois state bar registration, which he had to fill out in order to be licensed as an attorney in Illinois.  In this document, Mr. Obama swears under oath that he did not have and never had any other prior names.  In light of the Indonesian school registration records, itemized in 3 (e) above, this bar registration is evidence that Mr. Obama committed perjury.

g.  Database of 130 current job positions for Barack H Obama, Barry Obama and Michelle Obama, which may be evidence of campaign contributions fraud, where contributions over the allowable amounts were documented as job positions.  This may account for $300 million in unexplained campaign contributions.

h. Evidence of a cyber space campaign of character assassination, harassment and intimidations against my client, active duty officer Scott Easterling, and myself, as well as other cyber crimes.

As of today’s date, there has been no response to the receipt of these documents from Mr. Mueller, Mr. Sullivan or Mr. Taylor.  A verbal response from the Justice Department was received, indicating that these documents were forwarded to Solicitor General Elena Kagan.  The Department of Justice also sent another response, indicating that these documents were sent to its criminal division.

Meanwhile hundreds of US military personnel have filed Article 138 grievances under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, seeking verification of Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama’s eligibility for the position of Commander-in-Chief.  These grievances are based on the fact that Barack Obama has held a foreign citizenship status from birth, which makes him ineligible to comply with the Natural Born Citizen requirement in

Article II, Section 1 [5] of the US Constitution, regardless of the actual physical location of his birth.  Although Mr. Obama has consistently refused to produce a long form copy of his birth certificate to prove his claims that he was born in Hawaii, that document is basically irrelevant.  Mr. Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to hold the office of US President because his parents conveyed dual US/UK citizenship to him at birth.  Any foreign citizenship automatically eradicates a “natural born” status.  His father’s United Kingdom citizenship was automatically conferred on all of his father’s children, including Barack Hussein Obama, at the moment of birth.  Mr. Obama has openly acknowledged that he held this dual citizenship and that he became a citizen of Kenya at age two, when Kenya gained its independence from the UK.  At approximately age 5, Mr. Obama became a citizen of Indonesia and his legal name was changed to Barry Soetoro.  There is no evidence that his name was ever legally changed after that point in time. 

When Scott Easterling, one of the military officers who instituted the Quo Warranto action, first questioned Mr. Obama’s eligibility, an investigation was launched against Lt. Easterling instead of investigating the questions surrounding Mr. Obama’s eligibility.  Article 138 of the UCMJ gives each and every member of the US military the right to obtain a resolution for his grievances against a commanding officer without any negative repercussions to himself.  Please provide a speedy response to the UCMJ Article 138 investigation request to verify Barack Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to be a US president.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Yours very truly,

Orly Taitz
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: