The Obama Watch
March 28, 2024, 11:53:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Obama Crisis, a place to talk about the USA with Obama as President.

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Phil Berg

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phil Berg  (Read 1047 times)
obamawatch
Administrator

« on: April 26, 2009, 09:06:27 am »

Phil Berg, the first attorney that filed a lawsuit hoping to require Barry Soetoro release his " vault form " birth certificate.   Contrary to popular belief Phil Berg continues to attempt to expose Barry Soetoro/ aka Barack H. Obama  as a Usurper 
Orly Taitz is also on this video.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bottdog
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 11:00:50 am »

Berg vs. Obama, Third Circuit Court of Appeals No. 08 – 4340
Brief have been filed by all parties.
This is case that was dismissed in U.S. District Court, Eastern District of PA
Judge Surrick dismissed for lack of "standing" by Philip J. Berg
This is case that I bypassed Third Circuit to U.S. Supreme Court - where U.S. Supreme Court denied several Injunctions and to hear case.
However, case is still alive in Third Circuit.
Oral argument is scheduled for the end of May 2009.

Berg vs. Obama, U.S. District Court
Case filed under seal on 11/07/08 – cannot be discussed

Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama,
U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, No. 09-5080
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, No. 08-cv-02254
This is the case of retired Air Force Colonel Hollister who is on lifetime Presidential recall.
Hollister needs to know if recalled by Soetoro/Obama - must he obey an Order by legal President or disobey the illegal Order by a constitutionally ineligible/unqualified "Usurper" President.
Case was dismissed and Sanction of “Reprimand” imposed on our local attorney.
Appeal has been filed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

For copies of all Press Releases and Court Pleadings, go to:

obamacrimes.com
Report Spam   Logged
DalMan
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 10:58:05 pm »

i'm worried about mr berg.  i heard he was running for judge.  will this take up too much time?  he is one of our greatest hopes in this.  if he has to spend alot of time campaning it might keep him from making more progress on his cases for us.
Report Spam   Logged
Mop
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 12:46:56 pm »

I have all the documents from Phil's site, I can upload them, and post them. There are many, so I will get time, and post them all at once.
        Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Mop
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 12:48:03 pm »

Phil has accumulated lots of evidence, and has stated true Case Law in his suits. When the courts hear the cases, it's GAME OVER.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
charlene4
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 01:50:04 pm »

Noyears,
Do you remember some one (maybe you?) posting about a Death record in Chicago of a baby barrack obama? I think he was about 2 yrs old?
I sure would like to investigate that a bit more! I f you know how I can check or find a link I would appreciate the help!
Report Spam   Logged
charlene4
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 01:56:24 pm »

Mop, goin to try to help you out here! I am not real computer savvy, but I will try!

Home
Write the Supreme Court
The Latest 
Press Releases 
News Coverage 
Just the Facts 
COLB Facts 
U.S. District PA 
3rd Circuit Court 
U.S. District DC
U.S. Supreme Court 
U.S. District - Sealed 
For We the People 
Interviews 
Challenges Promos 
Rallys & Events 
Rumors
Media & Press Info 
Join the Blog

Contact Us 
Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court #12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659

Contact Phil J. Berg by email

THE U. S. DISTRICT COURT IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA

Attorney Philip Berg originally filed the case challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to run for President in the U. S. District Court in the State of Pennsylvania.

Attorney Philip J. Berg filed a complaint for declaratory and injunctive relief. Presidential candidate Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee filed for protective orders to stop discovery in the case.

Judge Surrick dismissed the lawsuit against Barack Obama and the Democratic Committee on the basis that Attorney Berg had no standing to bring this action against Barack Obama, the Democratic Candidate running for office of President of the United States.

Attorney Berg believed that any United States citizen should have the standing to ask a presidential candidate to produce documents evidencing his/her eligibility to hold the highest office in the land.

Attorney Berg continued his fight both in the Third District Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.

ALL OF THE COURT DOCUMENTS FILED IN THE U. S. DISTRICT COURT IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA

Newest court documents are first; oldest are last

title of document   
 10/24/08: Judge Surrick's Memorandum and Order Granting Obama and DNC's Motion to Dismiss (signed by Judge Surrick, faxed copy)   
 10/24/08: Judge Surrick's Memorandum and Order Granting Obama and DNC's Motion to Dismiss (unsigned clear copy)   
 10/21/08: Motion for Order Deeming Request for Admissions Admitted   
 10/09/08: Berg's Opposition to Obama and DNC's Request for Protective Order Re: Discovery   
 10/06/08: Motion for First Amended Complaint   
 10/06/08: Obama and DNC's Request for Protective Order Re: Discovery   
 09/29/08: Berg's Opposition to Defendan't Motion to Dismiss   
 09/24/08: Obama and DNC's Motion to Dismiss   
 08/21/08: Memorandum in support of temporary restraining order   
 08/21/08: Plaintiff's motion for temporary restraining order   
 08/21/08: Complaint for declaratory and injunctive relief   
 08/21/08: Temporary Restraining 

GUess i don't know how.... any one tell me how to post this so the links come too?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: