The Obama Watch
March 28, 2024, 08:12:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The Obama Crisis, a place to talk about the USA with Obama as President.

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Barack Obama COLB a Forgery

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Barack Obama COLB a Forgery  (Read 636 times)
obamawatch
Administrator

« on: April 26, 2009, 09:01:22 am »

This is not the only forensic document expert that has said that the COLB that Barack Obama has provided as proof of his birth in Hawaii  is a forgery!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pixel

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 10:08:14 am »

everything he says makes sense to me..
Report Spam   Logged
noyearsobama

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 10:59:18 am »

Hi Pixel, 

Welcome to our little corner on the net.  Feel free to ask questions, share what you have learned etc..
everything he says makes sense to me..
Report Spam   Logged
Mike

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 08:09:06 pm »

I have heard this arguement over and over again from Berg's group and Orly's group, but you know, I am not convinced.  Didn't Hawaiian officials confirm that President Obama was born in Hawaii?
Report Spam   Logged
DalMan
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 09:54:41 pm »

I thought I heard that too but that there was something wrong with the way they said it and they just said they had a document on file and that could be anything.  Who knows what in the vault!
Report Spam   Logged
obamawatch
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 10:05:23 pm »

Hi DalMan,  thanks for joining us!  Your right,  Hawaiian officials never really clarified where Obama was born.  They only said that they had on file his vault form b/c.  I would have thought they would have been the first to say,  we have seen it and he was born at ( names hospital). 

I thought I heard that too but that there was something wrong with the way they said it and they just said they had a document on file and that could be anything.  Who knows what in the vault!
Report Spam   Logged
Mop
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 01:08:37 pm »

Even if it wasn't a forgery, it's NOT a Birth Certificate! And anyone who thinks it is, really needs to wake up.
Report Spam   Logged
HistorianDude

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 11:47:13 am »

Even if it wasn't a forgery, it's NOT a Birth Certificate! And anyone who thinks it is, really needs to wake up.
What makes you think it's not a birth certificate?
Report Spam   Logged
DalMan
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 12:55:41 pm »

But doesn't the State Department accept the same document for passports?  It's certified by Hawaii as proof of birth details.  What's wrong with it?
Report Spam   Logged
bottdog
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 06:34:47 pm »

I can assure you, that if I went to the State Department, DVM, or anywhere else with a picture of my BC on my laptop, I'd walk away empty handed.
Report Spam   Logged
obamawatch
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 08:57:45 pm »

It is NOT the  notorious " vault form" birth certificate.  It is a COLB.  Back when Barry was born, anyone could register a live birth in Hawaii.  If this * COLB* represents what is on the vault form b/c, he should have no problem showing it.  I thought he was all about " transparency".  He sure wants to slam Bush with the pretense of being " transparent" yet cannot be transparent when it comes to his own affairs.    Besides, not one, but several forensic document experts have said this document has been clearly forged.   

Historian Dude the clue is, the really big clue,  was there were not laser jet printers back in 1961!

What makes you think it's not a birth certificate?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: